search navigation

HomeProfessional Books

Fountas and Pinnell professional books including the Comprehensive Phonics, Spelling, and Word Study Guide, and Literacy Beginnings.

When Readers Struggle: Teaching That Works Messages in this topic - RSS

FPUser46966
FPUser46966

15 days ago
FPUser46966
FPUser46966
Is this book specifically linked to F&P Classroom Book Sets or LLI Program so that a classroom teacher who doesn't have either wouldn't be able to follow, understand, or implement the ideas, suggestions, and techniques presented? I have a great classroom library that uses standard trade books and would like a resource to help me better support my students when they are struggling with something. Can this book be used universally in classrooms who are not F&P Classrooms?
0 link
Helenann Steensen, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant
Helenann Steensen, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant

15 days ago
FPUser46966 wrote:
Is this book specifically linked to F&P Classroom Book Sets or LLI Program so that a classroom teacher who doesn't have either wouldn't be able to follow, understand, or implement the ideas, suggestions, and techniques presented? I have a great classroom library that uses standard trade books and would like a resource to help me better support my students when they are struggling with something. Can this book be used universally in classrooms who are not F&P Classrooms?

You will find this book very useful to you, as an educator. It describes the what, why and how of working with struggling readers. It breaks down the reading and writing process and gives you excellent tips. It is purchased as part of the LLI System but can also be purchased separately. I would highly recommend it to any teacher who wants to know more about helping her students.

Best Wishes!

--
Helenann Steensen, Official Fountas & Pinnell Consultant, Heinemann
0 link