search navigation

HomeProfessional Books

Fountas and Pinnell professional books including the Comprehensive Phonics, Spelling, and Word Study Guide, and Literacy Beginnings.

Phonics Bundles Messages in this topic - RSS

FPUser31463
FPUser31463

3/20/2018
FPUser31463
FPUser31463
Does anyone have the online link that can help me with the phonics bundles we have purchased for the district? I have the Kindergarten CD to access materials from that bundle. However, I would like to provide all of my staff with this resource that I know is available online. It will also support the different stages of the spelling development, since my teachers are identifying the spectrum that is made up of their classroom.
0 link
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant

3/20/2018
FPUser31463 wrote:
Does anyone have the online link that can help me with the phonics bundles we have purchased for the district? I have the Kindergarten CD to access materials from that bundle. However, I would like to provide all of my staff with this resource that I know is available online. It will also support the different stages of the spelling development, since my teachers are identifying the spectrum that is made up of their classroom.

Your codes for the Online Resources should be inside the front cover of your product's guide. Each System has its own unique code.
Best wishes for success with your Phonics Spelling and Word Study Lessons!
Debbie
0 link
FPUser31463
FPUser31463

3/22/2018
FPUser31463
FPUser31463
I forgot to mention that I have the older bundles that did not have product codes inside. :/
0 link

3/22/2018
FPUser31463 wrote:
I forgot to mention that I have the older bundles that did not have product codes inside. :/

If you have your PO number have it handy, either way you will need to go to the Online Resource page to register. On that page you should see a Help tab so you can contact the tech department directly to get the codes you need to register for the products you have. Your local sales rep may be able to help you with this process.
Sorry I can't do that for you.
Best regards!
Debbie
0 link