search navigation

HomeClassroom Resources

Posts relating to Continuum, Word Study Guide, Choice Libraries, Select Collections and Genre Sets, the Leveled Book Website, or Prompting Guide

Alphabet Cue Cards/Strip Messages in this topic - RSS

Xtina
Xtina

5/9/2018
Xtina
Xtina
My school has K, 1st, and 2nd F&P Phonics lessons, letters, words, and how they work, 2003. I am trying to get the alphabet cue cards (individual letters with the linking picture). I don't see them. I understand they are in the new F&P Classroom PWS online resources which I do not have, I only have the F&P Classroom GR. Classrooms would like the linking chart in alphabet "strip" form. Is this available? We also have LLI kits Orange, Green, and Blue, yet I can't find alphabet cue cards anywhere. Can someone please help? Thank you!
0 link
Xtina
Xtina

5/9/2018
Xtina
Xtina
I want the "color" cards, not black and white. Thanks, Christina
0 link
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant

5/10/2018
Xtina wrote:
My school has K, 1st, and 2nd F&P Phonics lessons, letters, words, and how they work, 2003. I am trying to get the alphabet cue cards (individual letters with the linking picture). I don't see them. I understand they are in the new F&P Classroom PWS online resources which I do not have, I only have the F&P Classroom GR. Classrooms would like the linking chart in alphabet "strip" form. Is this available? We also have LLI kits Orange, Green, and Blue, yet I can't find alphabet cue cards anywhere. Can someone please help? Thank you!

All of the products have their own Online Resources with codes assigned according to the purchase. The first edition Phonics Lessons materials are organized by lesson so the alphabet cards with pictures are under the Letter-Sound Relationship lesson #6 in K and 1st grade LK #9. You can also make cards using the Gamemaker. The alphabet strip is under the Additional Resources tab.

The LLI systems also have materials organized by lesson number. You can print all of the letter cards, picture cards, and alphabet linking chart picture card set from the General Resources.

Best wishes as you use your Phonics, Spelling, and Word Study lessons!
Debbie
0 link

5/10/2018
Xtina wrote:
I want the "color" cards, not black and white. Thanks, Christina

The color versions are only available with the new Classroom PSW Systems at this time. Check the catalog for Teacher Tools and Ready Resources. http://www.fountasandpinnell.com/catalog/

The only color I have seen is the alphabet linking chart in the new classroom resources and 2nd edition LLI. I'll keep searching and will let you know what I find. You may want to contact your local sales rep. They often have more knowledge of the individual products available.

Best wishes!
Debbie
0 link