search navigation

HomeFountas & Pinnell Classroom

Lift students' learning beyond the walls of the classroom with texts and a blueprint for teaching that create authentic experiences in reading, thinking, talking, writing, and reflecting to realize what it truly means to live a literate life.

Research/Evidence Messages in this topic - RSS

saroth1
saroth1

14 days ago
saroth1
saroth1
I am working on writing a grant for a k-3 school in my in my district.
This state (Ohio) grant requires the programs/strategies being implemented through the grant be evidenced based. One of the following must be met:
Level 1- Strong evidence from at least one well designed and well implemented experimental study

Level 2- Moderate evidence from at least one well designed and well implemented experimental study

Level 3- Promising evidence from at least one well designed and well implemented experimental study

I have what I need to support our LLI implementation but wondering if you can point me to research/evidence related to F&P Classroom? It would not have to be the program in its entirety, but could even be specific to individual components/strategies within the framework such as Guided Reading.

Any info/resources you can offer will be appreciated!
0 link
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant

14 days ago
saroth1 wrote:
I am working on writing a grant for a k-3 school in my in my district.
This state (Ohio) grant requires the programs/strategies being implemented through the grant be evidenced based. One of the following must be met:
Level 1- Strong evidence from at least one well designed and well implemented experimental study

Level 2- Moderate evidence from at least one well designed and well implemented experimental study

Level 3- Promising evidence from at least one well designed and well implemented experimental study

I have what I need to support our LLI implementation but wondering if you can point me to research/evidence related to F&P Classroom? It would not have to be the program in its entirety, but could even be specific to individual components/strategies within the framework such as Guided Reading.

Any info/resources you can offer will be appreciated!

Have you searched the resources for research at the following link under the EXTEND tab above?

http://www.fountasandpinnell.com/research/

Start there and you may find what you need. If not let me know and I will try to find more.
Best wishes for success!
Debbie
0 link