Read this message from Irene Fountas and Gay Su Pinnell on the role of the Recording Form across the Fountas & Pinnell Literacy™ brand.
- the power and purpose of assessment
- the role of the Reading Record in assessment and observation
- assessment in Benchmark Assessment Systems (BAS), Leveled Literacy Intervention (LLI), and Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™ (FPC) at-a-Glance
- enhancements to the Fountas & Pinnell Literacy™ Recording Forms
- the rationale for clarified comprehension conversation scoring
- the versions of the Fountas & Pinnell Literacy™ Recording Forms
- the consistency between BAS, LLI and FPC Recording Forms