Introductory Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™ Guided Reading Grade-Level Subscriptions*
The Most Trusted Resource for Leveled Books now available DIGITALLY
*Available for purchase by verified customers of the Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™ Guided Reading Collections in print.
Heinemann publishing, in partnership with Irene Fountas and Gay Su Pinnell, is pleased to announce the release of an introductory version of FPL Digital for customers who have purchased the Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™ Guided Reading Collection.
Available starting mid-January 2021, introductory FPL Digital subscriptions offer FPC Guided Reading print customers access to the same components of their beloved guided reading collections in a secure student-facing platform. Now with FPL Digital, you can:
- set up guided reading groups on a digital platform,
- captivate students’ interest with digital access to the highest quality, engaging, diverse, leveled books,
- provide targeted, cutting-edge, virtual instruction to engage and extend students’ literacy learning,
- meet each student’s reading needs and lead them forward in their ability to process increasingly challenging texts accurately, fluently and with deep comprehension with a digital tool.
We remain committed to you – educators – no matter where you are required to teach.
This subscription-based resource is the result of extensive market research and thorough beta testing. Look at what teachers who have been using this product have to say about it.
I love how easy it is to organize my groups! I love how easy it is for students to access the books!
I am absolutely loving FPL Digital. This is a great guided reading resource for teachers and students!
FPL Digital is user friendly and easy to navigate. It was also easy to create groups and add books to each guided reading group. My students love the books – the books are interesting and many of my students learned a lot of new information. My students didn't have any issues with accessing FPL Digital and found the site easy to use.
These are some of the best guided reading books that I've ever used. Fountas and Pinnell are very intentional with the texts they create. The diversity of content is far above the rest in any print or online collection. They are well written, vibrant, and appeal to both the teacher and the student.
I absolutely love the books! My students also LOVE them. They are easy to access, too. We have not yet had to go virtual, but if/when that happens, wow! It will be fantastic for the students to be able to access the books for guided reading. Thank you for providing this invaluable resource!
Introductory Subscription Details
FPL Digital Guided Reading Grade-Level Subscriptions (available for purchase per teacher):
- FPC Guided Reading Subscription, Grade K (200 titles, text levels A–H)
- FPC Guided Reading Subscription, Grade 1 (200 titles, text levels A–M)
- FPC Guided Reading Subscription, Grade 2 (200 titles, text levels E–P)
- FPC Guided Reading Subscription, Grade 3 (200 titles, text levels I–S)
- FPC Guided Reading Subscription, Grade 4 (180 titles, text levels N–V)
- FPC Guided Reading Subscription, Grade 5 (170 titles, text levels Q–Z)
- FPC Guided Reading Subscription, Grade 6 (150 titles, text levels T–Z)
Each grade-level subscription is available in three subscription duration options. Choose the subscription duration that fits your school/classroom needs.
- Introductory Trial: available mid-January 2021 through June 30, 2021
- Introductory Annual: available starting July 2021
- Introductory Extended: available mid-January through June 30, 2022
IMPORTANT: All subscription orders must be placed through your local Heinemann Sales Representative. Contact your Representative for more information and pricing.
Features and Functionality:
- Access for you and up to 30 students to your digital FPC Guided Reading grade-level collection
- Distribute the six copies of each title in your collection to your students in digital form for instruction
- Streamline your guided reading group set up with an easy-to-navigate teacher dashboard
- Create group specific usernames and passwords for efficient student access
- Manage your guided reading groups with an introductory student rostering feature with account privacy
- create/maintain active student roster,
- assign students to guided reading groups,
- identify each student by name, display name, and associated avatar;
- Support your instruction with access to lesson-specific and general resources in digital form
Preview FPL DIGITAL