search navigation

HomeProfessional Books

Fountas and Pinnell professional books including the Comprehensive Phonics, Spelling, and Word Study Guide, and Literacy Beginnings.

Guided Reading 2nd edition Messages in this topic - RSS

Lisa K
Lisa K

27 days ago
Lisa K
Lisa K
As I am reading through the Guiding Reading text, there are several references to forms, etc. that are pictured in the book, that say "found also in Online Resources". I have looked for the Responsive Teaching During Oral Reading Form as well as the Planning for Guided Reading Lessons and Taking Observational Notes forms, but have found neither in Online Resources. Are the forms available online?

Thanks,
Lisa
0 link
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant

27 days ago
Lisa K wrote:
As I am reading through the Guiding Reading text, there are several references to forms, etc. that are pictured in the book, that say "found also in Online Resources". I have looked for the Responsive Teaching During Oral Reading Form as well as the Planning for Guided Reading Lessons and Taking Observational Notes forms, but have found neither in Online Resources. Are the forms available online?

Thanks,
Lisa

Yes. You should have a product code for your Professional Learning Tool, the Guided Reading edition 2 book. Go to the Online Resources, register using that code, and you will find the resources from the book under the PLT tab.

Best wishes for success!
Debbie
0 link