Skip to main content
search navigation

HomeProfessional Development

Questions about off-site, on-site, online and university professional development.

curriculum coordinator Messages in this topic - RSS

5 Harkness Road
5 Harkness Road

9/16/2019
5 Harkness Road
5 Harkness Road
We have a new curriculum coordinator position in our district. Do you have any brief write-ups about the wonderful world of about Fountas and Pinenell Literacy that I could share with her? We use LLI as a district and I am building the F and P guider reading library at our school. I am the k-2 reading teacher for one of the schools. I trained at Lesley as a primary literacy coordinator so i know how great it is. I think I remember a handout for administrators. Can you please share info to help me inform my district about the collaborative? Thanks.
Annie
0 link
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant

9/16/2019
5 Harkness Road wrote:
We have a new curriculum coordinator position in our district. Do you have any brief write-ups about the wonderful world of about Fountas and Pinenell Literacy that I could share with her? We use LLI as a district and I am building the F and P guider reading library at our school. I am the k-2 reading teacher for one of the schools. I trained at Lesley as a primary literacy coordinator so i know how great it is. I think I remember a handout for administrators. Can you please share info to help me inform my district about the collaborative? Thanks.
Annie

Please visit the Fountas and Pinnell website/ Community/Explore for lots of information about the authors and the professional materials they have written. You can find their story at the following link. https://www.fountasandpinnell.com/authors/
You can find a vast amount of resources under the Extend tab in the Resource Library.

Best wishes!
Debbie
0 link