search navigation

HomeFountas & Pinnell Classroom

Lift students' learning beyond the walls of the classroom with texts and a blueprint for teaching that create authentic experiences in reading, thinking, talking, writing, and reflecting to realize what it truly means to live a literate life.

F & P Word Study System Grade 3 and Grade 4 Messages in this topic - RSS

tmc1007
tmc1007

13 days ago
tmc1007
tmc1007
I am unpacking the new Grade 3 Word Study system. I see the many general resources that are included, but I do not see where in the actual lessons these are referenced. Am I missing something? I just want to make sure that I am understanding the rationale of all that is included in the system. Thanks!
0 link
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant

12 days ago
tmc1007 wrote:
I am unpacking the new Grade 3 Word Study system. I see the many general resources that are included, but I do not see where in the actual lessons these are referenced. Am I missing something? I just want to make sure that I am understanding the rationale of all that is included in the system. Thanks!

In suggest using the Unpacking and Getting Started videos and Guide that explain all of the resources and their uses with suggestions for organizing. When resources are needed for the lessons they are listed at the top of the first page of the lesson.

Best wishes!
Debbie
0 link