Skip to main content
search navigation

HomeClassroom Resources

Posts relating to Continuum, Word Study Guide, Choice Libraries, Select Collections and Genre Sets, the Leveled Book Website, or Prompting Guide

Getting Started - Setting up Literacy Program Messages in this topic - RSS

CEALab
CEALab

16 days ago
CEALab
CEALab
I am looking for the Setting Up your Literacy Program in 20 days (Getting Started with your Reading Program? I can't remember the exact title). It's a chapter in a F&P book with step-by-step lessons, but I can't remember in which book. Would anyone know in which book I may find this chapter? Thank you.
0 link
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant

15 days ago
CEALab wrote:
I am looking for the Setting Up your Literacy Program in 20 days (Getting Started with your Reading Program? I can't remember the exact title). It's a chapter in a F&P book with step-by-step lessons, but I can't remember in which book. Would anyone know in which book I may find this chapter? Thank you.

Fountas and Pinnell have included Getting Started with Guided Reading plans since their first edition of Guided Reading -see Figure 5-3 on page 63 in that book. In the newer edition of Guided Reading you can find a Getting Started example in Figure 22-19 on pages 549-550. Now with the Fountas and Pinnell Classroom there are Getting Started plans available for each grade level in the Online Resources that integrate the various instructional contexts in the Literacy Design.

I hope this helps in your search!
Debbie
0 link