Skip to main content
search navigation

HomeClassroom Resources

Posts relating to Continuum, Word Study Guide, Choice Libraries, Select Collections and Genre Sets, the Leveled Book Website, or Prompting Guide

Organizing Book Room: Help! :) Messages in this topic - RSS

elbunn13
elbunn13

6/30/2021
elbunn13
elbunn13
We are excited to now have GR next year K-5. In addition, we are moving into a new building, and I, as the coach, and going to be organizing a primary and intermediate book room. I've seen on various blogs that people have laminated pictures of the books and attached it to the boxes to use for teacher check out. Does anyone have these done that they could share? Because all the materials are boxed and sitting in our new gym, I haven't been able to register the GR codes to do so myself. I would greatly appreciate it! THANK YOU!
edited by elbunn13 on 6/30/2021
0 link
Helenann Steensen, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant
Helenann Steensen, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant

6/30/2021
elbunn13 wrote:
We are excited to now have GR next year K-5. In addition, we are moving into a new building, and I, as the coach, and going to be organizing a primary and intermediate book room. I've seen on various blogs that people have laminated pictures of the books and attached it to the boxes to use for teacher check out. Does anyone have these done that they could share? Because all the materials are boxed and sitting in our new gym, I haven't been able to register the GR codes to do so myself. I would greatly appreciate it! THANK YOU!

All of the covers are posted in the Online Resources available to all verified purchasers of the systems. You will need to register your product. For additional help, (if you do not have access to your product codes located inside the front cover of your Collection Guides) please try clicking the blue “Technical Support Online” box in the bottom right corner of the Online Resources login page to conduct a live chat for further assistance
Best Wishes,
Helenann

--
Helenann Steensen, Official Fountas & Pinnell Consultant, Heinemann
0 link