search navigation

HomeFountas & Pinnell Classroom

Lift students' learning beyond the walls of the classroom with texts and a blueprint for teaching that create authentic experiences in reading, thinking, talking, writing, and reflecting to realize what it truly means to live a literate life.

Read Aloud, Interactive Reading, Shared Reading??? Messages in this topic - RSS

Amy Stoeckly
Amy Stoeckly

1/29/2018
Amy Stoeckly
Amy Stoeckly
A team of teachers are doing a study into these components and so much of what we find online is conflicting information. Looking for a few bullets to clarify hallmarks of each of these. Maybe one or two things it definitely is not as well.
Thank you!
edited by Amy Stoeckly on 1/29/2018
0 link
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant

1/29/2018
Amy Stoeckly wrote:
A team of teachers are doing a study into these components and so much of what we find online is conflicting information. Looking for a few bullets to clarify hallmarks of each of these. Maybe one or two things it definitely is not as well.
Thank you!
edited by Amy Stoeckly on 1/29/2018

If you have the Literacy Continuum you will find information about each component in the introductory section for each. I'm not sure what you need exactly or why there is conflicting information. Do you want an explanation of the purpose or procedures? Perhaps the FP Classroom samplers will provide what you are looking for. http://www.fountasandpinnell.com/fpc/ If you don't find what you need in the Classroom information please let me know and I'll try to provide what you need more succinctly.

Best wishes for success!
Debbie
0 link