search navigation

HomeFountas & Pinnell Classroom

Lift students' learning beyond the walls of the classroom with texts and a blueprint for teaching that create authentic experiences in reading, thinking, talking, writing, and reflecting to realize what it truly means to live a literate life.

Grades 4-6 Messages in this topic - RSS

Kmcj
Kmcj

9/26/2018
Kmcj
Kmcj
Hi there,

I was wondering if you can give me an idea of the types of books that will be in grades 4-6? Will there be differences from K-3 such as articles, etc?

Thanks!
edited by Kmcj on 9/26/2018
0 link
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant

9/26/2018
Kmcj wrote:
Hi there,

I was wondering if you can give me an idea of the types of books that will be in grades 4-6? Will there be differences from K-3 such as articles, etc?

Thanks!
edited by Kmcj on 9/26/2018

Which grade 4-6 product are you looking for? Your local sales rep may be able to provide more information for you. The genres that are listed in the Literacy Continuum for each grade level are typically provided in lessons for each component (or at least a good sampling of the genres and forms). Most are still in development so we do not know exactly what will be coming.
If you do not know your local sales rep you can find them at this link https://www.heinemann.com/distributors.aspx?utm_source=fountasandpinnell.com

Best wishes as you prepare for future materials!
Debbie
0 link