search navigation

HomeIntervention

Discuss Leveled Literacy Intervention and the LLI supporting resources.

LLI student books Messages in this topic - RSS

LLG
LLG

28 days ago
LLG
LLG
are we able to share the books with the students or only screen share with our book? I have looked for this answer and watched your blog videos, but no help
0 link
readingteach345
readingteach345

28 days ago
readingteach345
readingteach345
I'm wondering the same thing. I"m trying to figure out a way that I can send them on a video or slide so they can flip the pages at their own pace reading.
0 link
Helenann Steensen, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant

28 days ago
LLG wrote:
are we able to share the books with the students or only screen share with our book? I have looked for this answer and watched your blog videos, but no help

Currently only teacher access to the books (for screen sharing) is provided in the Online Resources. Regarding student access to LLI books, please see this post: https://fpblog.fountasandpinnell.com/fall-2020-update-remote-teaching-learning-with-fountas-pinnell-literacy
Heinemann is in the process of developing a secure student-facing platform and intends to provide student access via a subscription model (pricing TBD) for: Leveled Literacy Intervention books.

Please bookmark the Fountas & Pinnell Literacy™ Remote Learning page and the Fountas & Pinnell Literacy™ Blog for updates including availability dates and details for forthcoming resources.

Best Wishes for success during this challenging time,
Helenann

--
Helenann Steensen, Official Fountas & Pinnell Consultant, Heinemann
0 link

28 days ago
readingteach345 wrote:
I'm wondering the same thing. I"m trying to figure out a way that I can send them on a video or slide so they can flip the pages at their own pace reading.

We know teachers are eager to begin the school year and are faced with many challenges. Currently only teacher access to the books (for screen sharing) is provided in the Online Resources. Regarding student access to LLI books, please see this post: https://fpblog.fountasandpinnell.com/fall-2020-update-remote-teaching-learning-with-fountas-pinnell-literacy
Heinemann is in the process of developing a secure student-facing platform and intends to provide student access via a subscription model (pricing TBD) for: Leveled Literacy Intervention books.

Please bookmark the Fountas & Pinnell Literacy™ Remote Learning page and the Fountas & Pinnell Literacy™ Blog for updates including availability dates and details for forthcoming resources.

Best Wishes for success during this challenging time,
Helenann

--
Helenann Steensen, Official Fountas & Pinnell Consultant, Heinemann
0 link
VanessaPendexter
VanessaPendexter

8 days ago
This is what they said in June. I have found no evidence of this on the website. It would be nice if students had access to the books.
0 link
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant
Debbie Magoulick, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant

8 days ago
VanessaPendexter wrote:
This is what they said in June. I have found no evidence of this on the website. It would be nice if students had access to the books.

The team is still in the process of producing the resources. It took years to develop them in the printed form. They have been and continue to work diligently to produce quality resources for a digital format. Please be patient. We are hopeful some will be coming soon.

Be well!
Debbie
0 link