search navigation

HomeIntervention

Discuss Leveled Literacy Intervention and the LLI supporting resources.

LLI Teal Messages in this topic - RSS

Michele816
Michele816

6/10/2020
Michele816
Michele816
I am a reading interventionist working with middle school students. As all other LLI kits/books have been made available digitally, my question is why the Teal Kit has not been? It is by far the most difficult challenge to locate quality, vetted and age appropriate short text/guided reading-type books for older students and it has been such a loss not to have access to the Teal books during Distance Learning. With the likely continuation of Distance Learning or some Hybrid, can we expect that the Teal Kit will be made available?
0 link
Helenann Steensen, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant
Helenann Steensen, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant

6/13/2020
Michele816 wrote:
I am a reading interventionist working with middle school students. As all other LLI kits/books have been made available digitally, my question is why the Teal Kit has not been? It is by far the most difficult challenge to locate quality, vetted and age appropriate short text/guided reading-type books for older students and it has been such a loss not to have access to the Teal books during Distance Learning. With the likely continuation of Distance Learning or some Hybrid, can we expect that the Teal Kit will be made available?

Hi Michele,
We have not been notified regarding the addition of LLI Teal books at this point. However, changes are being made to the Online Resources on a regular basis as we negotiate our way through this period. Please keep checking on the blog for changes and additions linked here: https://fpblog.fountasandpinnell.com

Best Wishes for a successful start to the new academic year,
Helenann

--
Helenann Steensen, Official Fountas & Pinnell Consultant, Heinemann
0 link