search navigation

HomeIntervention

Discuss Leveled Literacy Intervention and the LLI supporting resources.

LLI Student Access to Books Messages in this topic - RSS

terrivcs
terrivcs

6/11/2020
terrivcs
terrivcs
I see that FPC users will have student access to both shared and guided reading books for remote learning - will LLI users soon have student access to LLI guided reading books as well? It would be helpful to have access and be able to reread books used in our remote learning lessons. Maybe there is a way to have a short term link (like a week) for students to access a book. This seems like an equity issue, if regular ed FPC students can access books, as LLI students also need their books.
0 link
Helenann Steensen, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant
Helenann Steensen, Fountas & Pinnell Consultant

6/13/2020
terrivcs wrote:
I see that FPC users will have student access to both shared and guided reading books for remote learning - will LLI users soon have student access to LLI guided reading books as well? It would be helpful to have access and be able to reread books used in our remote learning lessons. Maybe there is a way to have a short term link (like a week) for students to access a book. This seems like an equity issue, if regular ed FPC students can access books, as LLI students also need their books.

Our goal is to meet the needs of teachers and students to the best of our ability. Changes are being made to the Online Resources on a regular basis. Although I do not have specifics at this time, please keep checking the blog for updates to the materials available at this link: https://fpblog.fountasandpinnell.com

Best Wishes for a successful year ahead,
Helenann

--
Helenann Steensen, Official Fountas & Pinnell Consultant, Heinemann
0 link